Monday, September 23, 2013

What a difference a day makess

Well, sometimes days just don't eventuate the way you had imagined. I was happily setting up for my Sunday workshop, when part of the group call to change their date.

That's alright, Nat's friend has so been looking forward to this day and Nat is always one of the most enthusiastic and giving students, we will still go ahead.
I woke up at 1.30 on Sunday morning, wide awake...was it the Summer equinox? ...was it something I ate?...or is it this tickley cough which arises at the most inopportune times?
I checked my phone.
Poor Nat is sick and can't make it.
I doze back to sleep, knowing we must reschedule this class and pondering on the thought that I now have a free day....ummm, what to do?

Well, cover chairs of course, a 'project' that has been a concept for too long is now a reality......









....And I like it very much!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about Sunday. I'm still sick and took Monday off work as well. Came in to work today, but don't feel that great! I'm glad you turned the day into a productive day. Love love those chairs, well done! Jocelyn is setting up a new date. Will let you know - Love Nat

    ReplyDelete