Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 Days to go

Amanda and Paul's wedding is more my focus this Christmas and with my new birthday present iPad, I am attempting to document the run up to Christmas through my obsession with creating the best Naturally Dyed wedding in the world!

So, with correct apps downloaded and armed with photos on this beautiful new tool, here I go!

Featured are the calico backings from the little Lily and Arwen's dresses.
The technique is hapa-zome, taught to me by India Flint. This is the first time I have used it in my own work since the workshop and the results are scintillating.

The dresses are off to meet the girls and gain approval or/and await the tweaks which is every woman's perogative.






4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, I'm ready and waiting for the next instalment of the wedding. What app did you use on your iPad? I love mine too - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh love the hapa-zome. How perfect for the little girls dresses. Will the colour remain or change over time?

    Interested to know what app. you used also.

    Cant wait to see more of the wedding preparation photos (and hopefully the wedding).

    Sending you Christmas Cheer.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That technique has absolutely beautiful results Jude. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete